Contributors

Friday, December 20, 2013

Felicia and Marcelo Yorktown wedding

It was a bright and sunny day in Yorktown VA. The weather was nice and the sun set was perfect. Felicia and Marcelo could have not pick a better day to have us photograph  their wedding. Its days like this that makes me love being a wedding photographer. When I was photographing their wedding I could not stop smiling. I love seeing people happy it's just the kind of person I am. Hampton Roads wedding photography by Ernest Smith
http://www.just4uweddingphotography.com/


















1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Such a chic beachside wedding ceremony it was. I adore the decorations a lot. I am such a fan of such beautiful beachside wedding venues. In fact we also had a beautiful beach wedding in Bali which was just outstanding.

    ReplyDelete