Contributors

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Wedding photography by Hampton roads wedding photographer Ernest Smith

Congrats to Keisha and Levar. Levar and Keisha wedding was so beautiful, all day long and the day before I was taking beautiful photos. I don't take credit for the photos being beautiful I give that to Keisha her bridal party and family. everyone was so nice it really made me feel like I was a part of the family. Here are some of my favorite of their special day.
Hampton Roads wedding photographer Ernest Smith
Hampton Roads Wedding photographer

Ernest smith specializes in weddings and engagements photography in Hampton Roads Virginia and the rest of the United States.



weddding portrait photography by Ernest Smith






Jumping the broom wedding photo

hampton roads wedding photographer




cutting the wedding cake at the reception

Photo taken in Hampton roads by photographer Ernest Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment