Contributors

Friday, May 18, 2012

THINKING ABOUT BECOMING A PHOTOGRAPHER?

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS

Hey there,

Have you been thinking about becoming a professional photographer? Do you own a camera? I wanted to share with you some tips, some things that I have learned along the way. I'm still growing and learning myself but, in the meanwhile I want to be able to give back to anyone out there, in a way that is helpful. So, today I'm going to show you a photography trick, that I have learned (concerning using a flash on your camera). If you have researched the prices of light kits, that can be very expensive but don't worry,  you can get the same look with your external flash.
  1. The first thing you need to do is get a reflector
  2. Second you will need a subject
  3. Third you will need someone to help you hold the reflector
  4. Hold your reflector at an angle that you can bounce your flash on. 
Note: You should have someone to hold the reflector above your subject or to the side of your subject.

Hope this helps
Ernest Smith

Hampton Roads wedding photographer

If you're thinking about becoming a photographer then, leave a comment below. If you're a pro photographer and you would like to share some tips, please do so in the comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment